Nord Wave Sampling Question

Reaction score
Hello all,

I wanted to get some secondary opinions on something I'd like to do with the Nord Wave synthesizer. I have some sounds that I created from midi plugin synths within Pro Tools. I then used a bunch of plugin effects in Pro Tools to manipulate the sounds and recorded songs with those particular sounds. I'm now in a situation where I'd like to be able to play the parts written with these sounds in a live atmosphere. The Nord Wave boasts the ability to import your own wave forms. So my question is, can I import the waves from the sounds I made in Pro Tools into the Nord Wave and be able to play manual progressions using those raw sounds I created. I really want what I play live to sound exactly like what was recorded in Pro Tools.

Any insight on this would be much appreciated.

Reaction score
You should be able to do this. If you can export single note samples from Pro Tools as Wav files you will be able to import them the Nord using the free Nord Sample Editor. You can download the Sample editor from the Nord Keyboards website.

Ask a Question