novation Launchkey 49 vs samson graphite 49??

Which keyboard would be better to buy?

• Launchkey 49

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Graphite 49

• Other (please post your response below)

• Total voters
Reaction score
After many days of thinking and researching, i was really convinced to buy the launchkey 49 until i read the user reviews on some forums, they said the controller felt cheap and the keys felt odd. Then i read about the graphite 49 and i got some mixed opinions as well about it's compatibility, the knobs and those faders as well. I already made a post on which keyboard to buy but now after even more research i am dead confused about buying one of these two. In India they have the almost same price. Does anybody have personal, hands-on experience with any of the two?? I am THIS close to ordering one of the two but i cant even decide!! even with the comparison of specs between the two i am confused as their almost the same with exceptions of the 16 pads on the launchkey and the after touch on the graphite....PLEASE help from this inferno of confusion!

Ask a Question