Old Drummer New To the Keys

Reaction score
I am new to keyboards. I have wanted to play for a long time and finally decided to jump in. I admit that I like to create weird sounds & loops too & I like being able to plug a microphone in the board & create my own effects. But I am taking it seriously too and practicing hard to learn to play correctly. I really liked the Roland Juno-Stage but it is discontinued. Can y'all suggest a keyboard that can do all the things that the Juno-Stage could? Thanks...Bill

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Can y'all suggest a keyboard that can do all the things that the Juno-Stage could? Thanks...Bill
Hi Bill
The past 10 years has seen some remarkable developments in new generation keyboards. Anything that you liked on the juno has probably been enhanced 10 fold now and you could select anything new and be happy with it.
Firstly consider you budget and specific desires such as weighed keys, synth sounds, piano sounds, 88 or 76 keys, stage piano or arranger? Heaps more considerations.
Write down your list of desires.
Then it's time to shop.

I gather you are from Texas? Y'aĺl
Can y'all
Welcome Bill
Nice drums btw.
Cheers
Ray

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I'd suggest taking a look at the Roland Juno DS61 or DS88 if you want something that's quite similar in form and function.

If you're more into creating your own sounds then take a look at the Studiologic Sledge 2.0 or 2.1 which is an utter beast when it comes to creating virtual analog sounds.

Gary ;)

Ask a Question