Old one improved

Reaction score
Hi everyone keeping well I hope just thought i’d post up a revised old one from a while back....sorry had to record it on my mobile I cant get access to my pc at the moment to put it up on soundcloud...please enjoy anyway.....later guys and thanx for listening

Reaction score
Hi just a new one I’m working on at the moment,Unfortunately I haven’t come up with a good
Intro for this piece yet... I’m very limited to what I can
Do on this keyboard and am away from home at the moment....
So I can’t get access to my computer to get started on it
Properly...it sounds quite good so far so something to look
Forward to when I eventually return home.well
Anyway thought I’d upload it and hopefully
get some opinions on what others think...
And hopefully get some feedback...Thanx for taking the time to listen.

Reaction score
I really like the first one but I'm not so keen on the second. The first one has a really nice melody and feel to it, but the second feels like a background track that is waiting for a melody. You need to find a Celtic lady with an ethereal voice ;)

Reaction score
Hi Becky thanx for the advice...to be honest I actually like the way it is I think it needs a good intro though it sound like it would be great background music in a horror movie...a Celtic ladie would probably soften it up to much and ruin that dark doomed feeling I get from it..thanx again Becky it’s good to see you’re still here...the forum doesn’t seem as busy as it used to be especially in this section.i can’t believe a post I made in December is still on the front page usually it would be 3 or 4 pages back by now...

Ask a Question