One keyboard or two?

Reaction score
Hello,

I learned to play piano to grade 3 level several years ago and now taking it up again. My tutor has advised me to buy a keyboard with fully weighted keys as these are the closest feel to the traditional piano he uses for lessons. And I much prefer this type to play anyway. But I'd also like to connect the keyboard to my computer and use it to compose music (I play bass guitar in a band). This leaves me with choosing a keyboard that has two distinct requirements:

1) It must have a good piano type feel to the keys

2) It should also be a great keyboard for using with a PC that would integrate with software such as Cubase or Reason

Can anyone suggest a single keyboard that would fit the bill, or would I be better to buy two separate keyboards each for it's own speciality?

Happy to buy second hand up to a limit of around £400.

Cheers,

Dave

Reaction score
well i don't think there is much in that price range. maybe try to find a cp85 used? it has midi capabilities? and feels decent

Ask a Question