One Sample / Whole Song [Pictures at an Exhibition]

Reaction score
Pictures at an Exhibition

This song is entirely made in Bitwig Studio (Sampler) with the short sample that you hear in the beginning of the song.

The sample is from a small rubber band that I found on the street. The idea was to do something useful with this little piece of plastic instead leaving it on the street and polluting the environment. My other goal was to produce a complete song with the cheapest instrument I could find and as minimal tools as possible. The embedded Sampler in Bitwig Studio was used to (heavely) treat little parts of the sample with filters, modulators and effects.

For me it was a very inspirational/creative process.

Hope you like it :)

MINDER TONEN

Reaction score
Reminiscent of a Tangerine Dream song

Thank you for listening Biggles. TD was one of my most beloved synth groups for a long time, but after the death of Edgar Froese, my interest in the group dropped considerably. Possibly there are still TD influences in the track but perhaps also other influences from the rock and Jazz genre.

Ask a Question