One solution for poor rotary organ speed switch

Oogie Wa Wa

Nate, bass and keys for The Feds Band
Reaction score
Hi!

On my CTK-7200 the speed switch for the rotary speaker function is in the absolute worst location that could have been engineered, the furthermost left button on the control panel. So I made this 'button presser'. One moving part, and you can still see through it to read the text it covers, and you can still see the high speed light.

Just a piece of clear 1/4" thick Lexan and some Velcro strips. It pivots on the Velcro and presses the button with a small, padded adjustable screw. Hit it anywhere with the grey paint area (which is on the bottom, so it won't wear out.) Worked great at practice, I can easily change speeds with either a finger of my left hand (playing bass instead of my normal insturment, bass guitar, so usually only playing one note) or reach over a small amount with my right hand during rests.

A lot easier to do than hooking up a pedal to the electronics inside. Cheap, too. Just an FYI that might help someone out!

CasioLeslieMod.jpg

Ask a Question