online purchase

Reaction score
hi everyone .. since i'm from india i'm not aware of what amazon.com or other websites do . are they selling a new one or an old one ............. is it advisable to buy keyboards through on line sites ......... can it be shipped to my place without much of a concern ............. if so please recommend few trusted sites
thanks everyone

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I can't recommend anyone in particular in India but Amazon has an iron clad customer guarantee and they are extremely reliable in North America.

My advice to you is to google online stores in your own country and read the online reviews of other customers. Otherwise if you order internationally you stand a good chance of being raped by shipping charges and customs duties.

I've ordered lots of hardware online in the past and on those rare occasions where I've received DOA merchandise I've always been treated fairly by the dealer and received a replacement in reasonable time.

When it comes to buying electronic keyboards and accessories, generally speaking you can't beat online vendors for price and selection, though Amazon doesn't always necessarily have the best price. It pays to shop around.

Reaction score
thanks a lot ... one more doubt ......... products through online purchase if it has problem with in the guarantee period can it be serviced from local dealer ?

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
That will depend on the individual company's written terms of warranty and the consumer protection laws in India. Usually most manufacturers have authorized service centers in most major countries. You'll have to check the individual terms of the warranty of whatever you end up buying.

The Y_man

Reaction score
thanks a lot ... one more doubt ......... products through online purchase if it has problem with in the guarantee period can it be serviced from local dealer ?

It's that same uncertainty that stops me buying online.... luckily one of the cheaper places that sell online alos has a shop close to me!

The Y-man

Ask a Question