online singing lessons

Reaction score
I am finding lots of online singing lessons to choose from. I was wondering if anybody here might have found something in particular that was very helpful or a specific website.

thanks everyone. :)

Reaction score
I am finding lots of online singing lessons to choose from. I was wondering if anybody here might have found something in particular that was very helpful or a specific website.

thanks everyone. :)
Hi Johnny,

I work with five vocalists across three bands and they ALL get vocal coaching, but do it in person, not via on line lessons.

I'm far from an expert in singing (if you heard me, you'd agree), however they would tell you that a human teacher is a great way to go if you can afford it and one is available. I feel the same way about learning piano.

Reaction score
I agree with @CowboyNQ :) When you sing you sound very different inside your head, so it's a really good idea to get a teacher who can point out your strengths and weaknesses. Something else that is very helpful is recording your voice - I used to have a little digital recorder when I was taking lessons, which was really useful.

Fred Coulter

Collector of ancient keyboards
Reaction score
With the new technologies available, like decent long distant sound and live videos, I wonder if there are any voice teachers offering interactive voice lessons via internet. There may be places where there just aren't any decent teachers near by.

It's not cheap, but Berklee offers voice courses online. https://online.berklee.edu/voice So the technology is available.

Reaction score
With the new technologies available, like decent long distant sound and live videos, I wonder if there are any voice teachers offering interactive voice lessons via internet. There may be places where there just aren't any decent teachers near by.

It's not cheap, but Berklee offers voice courses online. https://online.berklee.edu/voice So the technology is available.
im not too far from berklee. i will keep that in mind. i am on a fixed income right now. Thank you everybody for the responses so far. i joined a singers forum to try to learn from them. And nice days to all. :)

Ask a Question