Optigan Samples?

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm currently playing guitar and a bit of keys for a band touring at the moment that prominently features the optigan in a few of their songs...I'm running mellotron sounds with the G Force M-Tron into Pro Tools as a VST plug-in through the standard novation midi controller...just wondering if there was anything similar out there for the optigan...any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Davey

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm currently playing guitar and a bit of keys for a band touring at the moment that prominently features the optigan in a few of their songs...I'm running mellotron sounds with the G Force M-Tron into Pro Tools as a VST plug-in through the standard novation midi controller...just wondering if there was anything similar out there for the optigan...any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Davey

So, no help at all? Should I look toward a more helpful and newbie-accomodating forum?

Reaction score
I'd like to help my friend,but I'm afraid I am not the center of the universe when it comes to pro gear,& I think it's safe to say that no one else here is either.:D

I help wherever I can,but I just don't have any clue about pc software & pc-based products in general,as I am a hardware guy at heart.

I've noticed myself,that there are quite a few novices & intermediate level people here,so don't get offended if you don't get a response.

You may want to try the forum at Sweetwater.com and www.kvraudio.com is a good place to start as well.

Good luck,

Elwood

Ask a Question