P-250

Reaction score
I have a P-250 that I bought new about 8 years ago. Love it. It's my main axe.

A couple of the keys (below mid c) are not bouncing back as quick as the rest. I'm going to try an air blaster for dust. Any other thoughts?

Are there any places that actually know how to service these boards? I'm a little phobic about leaving it at the local Sam Ash or Guitar Center. (Fairfield County, CT)

Thanks!

The Y_man

Reaction score
Hope you find out what the problem is and let us know, because having a simlar issue here with a Suzuki/Yamaha digital piano a my mum's place - havn't been game to call in a repair guy yet.....

The Y-man

Reaction score
An airblow will normally do the job if it is dust or any strange object between or under the keys.
I had ones success with a tiny little bit of talcumpowder (babypowder... any smell will do and is better than the smell of the baby) between sticky keys on a keyboard that had some softdrink spilt on it.. It works as a lubricant. NEVER but NEVER use anything on an oilbase. That will ruin the keyboard.
Also possible is that the underlay contact-pad is damaged and has to be replaced. Depending on the model keyboard.

Ask a Question