P125 Z Stand?

Reaction score
Hi. Can anyone recommend a suitable Z stand for the P125? I know there is a furniture stand, but I need portability. I don’t like an X-Stand. Someone suggested the Roland KS10Z but it seems a bit of overkill, given that theP125 is fairly light and narrow. Any recommendations for a solid solution would be appreciated!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Anything from Onstage or Quiklok would do the trick nicely. What's the depth dimension of your keyboard and how much does it weigh?

Cheaper options include some no name Z stands from China sold on Amazon and Ebay.

If your board weighs less than 35 lbs, and you don't plan to add a second tier, almost anything would do.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Anything from Onstage or Quiklok would do the trick nicely. What's the depth dimension of your keyboard and how much does it weigh?

Cheaper options include some no name Z stands from China sold on Amazon and Ebay.

If your board weighs less than 35 lbs, and you don't plan to add a second tier, almost anything would do.

Gary ;)
It weighs 26 lbs and only 11.6 inches deep. Hmm, probably won’t need a second tier. Thanks!

Reaction score
I had a Roland KS10, it would support an ocean going liner, grossly overkill for a P series.

I had my P series on a Hercules Z stand which is similar to an On Stage, it was like the Roland to big and heavy

Take a look at a table stand or a K&M 18810

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I'd say save a few bux and go with the Amazon No Names. They even have a few with wheels!!! Where the hell were those 15 years ago when I was looking at mobile platforms for my boards? :p

Gary ;)

Reaction score
I had a Roland KS10, it would support an ocean going liner, grossly overkill for a P series.

I had my P series on a Hercules Z stand which is similar to an On Stage, it was like the Roland to big and heavy

Take a look at a table stand or a K&M 18810
I was looking at that Roland stand before I got the onstage Ks7350. (I recommends it’s been very sturdy with my Juno ds88.)

I was surprised that even though the Roland weighs more than the onstage it actually is rated to hold a lot less weight.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I too can attest to owning two Onstage Two Tier Z Stands, but I cannot in all honesty attest to their portability as I've only moved them a handful of times over the years.

They break down quite compactly, but it definitely is a far more involved process than simply folding up a table stand or simple one tier Z.

For a single tier though, it should be doable in under 2 minutes with practice.

As for weight rating? I could rebuild a Toyota Engine Block on one of these things. No matter how hard I pound the keys, the boards never vibrate or jiggle.

Width is also independently adjustable from height, as it should be.

I have nothing but praise for them, but as I said, mine sit in a studio and never go anywhere.

Gary ;)

Ask a Question