PA700 Red edition

Reaction score

No special features, in comparison with the regular model. Bit expensive then, almost 300 euros more than the standard edition...

Reaction score
A rip off.

The Kross 2 Neon range came with a lot of extra sounds.

One Retailer in the UK has them at £250 more than the standard but are including a USB stick with a whole host of extras. This was the subject of last weeks webinar.

Reaction score
I agree, it is a rip-off. The new colour alone does not justify a price increase of around 25%...
Roland has black editions of their Juno DS61 and FA06, no extras either as far as I can tell, but only around 10% more than the regular models. But they look really cool with the all black keys...

Reaction score
Korg does this periodically. They re-release existing keyboards in new colours. One can only assume it activates additional sales, as they've been doing it for years.

Reaction score
Yeah, it's gimmicky, but Christmas is coming so you can't blame them for wanting to drive up sales. Every company does it. Sales mean continuity, and thus the development of products - which we all enjoy, I hope.

Ask a Question