Parameter Editor??????????

Reaction score
Hi Again All! Here is another question! I play a WK3700! WithM Audio Midi Cable! Which I haven't figured out how to download or record to my computer. I do us the Music Manager for Casio additional rhyums etc. Question What is and how do I use the Parameter Editor that is on my MM softwear! Looks like it could be interesting but just can't fugure out how to us it! Help if anyone can! Thanks again from Michigan!:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Reaction score
Have you gotten the WK3700 hooked to the PC? Do you have the right version for the software?

http://www.casio-europe.com/euro/emi/cms/ctk900wk3200wk3700/before/

You can download the manual for the software right from the URL above. It's very simple. Is there a specific function you're having an issue with?
Hey thanks Monte for the reply! Yup I already download tones and rhyums from Casio. But at the top left are three little cymbols that take me to a parameter editor I just don't know what the is. I haven't downloaded anything from the internet I just can't figure out how to get that stuff to my music manager.

Reaction score
Are you talking about the Parameter Editor, WAV Converter, and Rhythm Converter? If so, the Parameter Editor lets you change the settings in the keyboard without scrolling through the menus on the keyboard itself. There are, supposedly, functions in the Parameter Editor that you can't get to from the keyboard itself, but I haven't discovered what those are yet.

The WAV Converter allows you to take any WAV files and create your own keyboard sounds. You can take samples from other keyboards or instruments. This is probably the most powerful feature of the WK3700.

The Rhythm Converter allows you to take any songs or rhythms created with software in SWF format and convert those to user rhythms you can load into the keyboard.

Does that cover it? If you download the manual, this is on page 21.

Reaction score
Are you talking about the Parameter Editor, WAV Converter, and Rhythm Converter? If so, the Parameter Editor lets you change the settings in the keyboard without scrolling through the menus on the keyboard itself. There are, supposedly, functions in the Parameter Editor that you can't get to from the keyboard itself, but I haven't discovered what those are yet.

The WAV Converter allows you to take any WAV files and create your own keyboard sounds. You can take samples from other keyboards or instruments. This is probably the most powerful feature of the WK3700.

The Rhythm Converter allows you to take any songs or rhythms created with software in SWF format and convert those to user rhythms you can load into the keyboard.

Does that cover it? If you download the manual, this is on page 21.
Sure does Monte Thanks alot! Now to experiment alittle!

Ask a Question