PEDAL BOARD FOR MY PSR-E233 YAMAHA KEYBOARD

Reaction score
Hi!
I'm currently trying to learn using the pedal for our church organ, but I don't have much time to practice at church. So I would like to ask if there are pedal boards sold online (or in music shops somewhere) that can be used as an accessory to a portable digital keyboard like my Yamaha PSR-E233, so that I could play it like a regular Hammond organ or something like an EL organ from Yamaha... Just for practice.
Thanks in advance for the reply. (",)

Reaction score
Yes they are available. You are looking for a MIDI-pedalboard. If your keyboard has midi-in-out connectors you can just plug the board in. Google for a place where you can buy them and maybe you'll find them on Ebay.

Reaction score
Yes they are available. You are looking for a MIDI-pedalboard. If your keyboard has midi-in-out connectors you can just plug the board in. Google for a place where you can buy them and maybe you'll find them on Ebay.
Thanks a lot!

Ask a Question