Piano to keyboard

Reaction score
Hi, I've played piano for a very long time, and i'm not to bad at it, I've won many competitions. I am now thinking about getting a keyboard to try expand what i can do and try new things. I use an apple computer and I was wondering what's the best kind of keyboard to get and some good things to learn. I'm willing to spend up to about 8 or 9 hundred. I like to play things like Khachaturians toccata and Rachmaninoff, any suggestions for songs and what kind of keyboard to get are greatly apreciated.

Reaction score
Can you maybe try and be more specific? Like, do you want 61/76/88 keys? Weighted? What sounds you want? Do you want to make your own? Record?

Reaction score
I think i would want 88 keys because that's how many the piano i practise on has. My piano's keys are hardly waited though but i think a bit of weight in the keys would be good (I really don't know anything about pianos, just how to play them and the technical part). I'm not quite sure what sounds i'd want, more that i'd want many sounds to be able to try out and see which ones i use. I'm not really playing on making my own record yet, but maybe if i became used to keyboards and the computer part of it. Thanks for the reply to my original msg!

Ask a Question