PianoGoGo tutorials

Reaction score
Please somebody out there HELP! Does anyone have any tutorial videos from pianogogo? They used to feature a lot on you tube and I gained tremendously from their tutorials (Mel and Lil It was,I think). Now they seem to have disappeared. Was hoping to recap on a few skills, because looking back, they make more sense now that my proficiency has snail-slowly moved a notch up.
Thank you in advance,

Donald

Reaction score
I'm not familiar with PianoGoGo, is this who you are looking for? https://schoolofeverything.com/organisation/pianogogo

It doesn't look like their site is active anymore unfortunately. If they have withdraw their content (eg because they charge to view lessons) then I'm afraid I can't allow the sharing of copyright material here.

Reaction score
Please somebody out there HELP! Does anyone have any tutorial videos from pianogogo? They used to feature a lot on you tube and I gained tremendously from their tutorials (Mel and Lil It was,I think). Now they seem to have disappeared. Was hoping to recap on a few skills, because looking back, they make more sense now that my proficiency has snail-slowly moved a notch up.
Thank you in advance,

Donald

Did you get any replies? I have some and possibly all of the pianogogo videos from youtube. did you find out what happened to Mel & Lil?(e-mail address removed)

Reaction score
Did you get any replies? I have some and possibly all of the pianogogo videos from youtube. did you find out what happened to Mel & Lil?(e-mail address removed)
Hi David
I didn't get any replies at all unfortunately. Please may I have some or all if you don't mind. Would be ever so grateful.
My e mail is (e-mail address removed)

Thank you in advance

Don

Reaction score
The website davidgreen.co.uk is showing as owned but has no web activity at present.

Youtube has zero returns.

I suggest searching the forum and you will find plenty of hints on good tutorial websites etc

Reaction score
Hi David
I didn't get any replies at all unfortunately. Please may I have some or all if you don't mind. Would be ever so grateful.
My e mail is (e-mail address removed)

Thank you in advance

Don
David,

yippee!

Am pinching myself right now, cannot believe I finally got them, been searching for so so long, obviously with no luck, UNTIL NOW!!
David, thank you, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Yes, I have downloaded all of them now.
I am ever so grateful to you, thank you!

Donald

Reaction score
David,

yippee!

Am pinching myself right now, cannot believe I finally got them, been searching for so so long, obviously with no luck, UNTIL NOW!!
David, thank you, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Yes, I have downloaded all of them now.
I am ever so grateful to you, thank you!

Donald
Hi David/Donald

I have also been unsuccessfully searching for pianogogo tutorials I used to really enjoy; Mel & Lil were such a great duo!
I came across this thread, do either of you by any chance still have these downloads, or any link to these saved videos?
And if so, would you be willing to share these with me?
Did you find out anything more on what happened to Mel & Lil or where they can now be found?
If you can point me in any direction on any of this, I would be most grateful.

Many thanks in advance... Nicky
email: (e-mail address removed)

Ask a Question