Playing recorded music through Casio Privia PX-S1100

Reaction score
I just got a Casio Privia PX-S1100. I want to plug my phone into the keyboard and play along with music coming from the phone while listening through headphones. Can I do that? If so, how? The user manual did not help me.

Reaction score
Welcome

There should be a wireless adaptor that came with the 1100, plug it in the USB socket.

Scan the code on p49 of the manual to download an app to your phone, the refer to the instructions with the app for the operations.

You can also use a direct cable connection from mobile to the USB B socket and again using the app for control

Reaction score
Thanks for your suggestion but I’ve tried all that. The Casio Music Space app has a function called Music Player, which allows you to “Play along with your favorite songs.” Songs have been preloaded into the app but they all sound like ringtones. They’re not really songs. The app’s Functions Chart shows that mp3 files are supported, but I don’t understand how to upload mp3 files into the app. Besides, I’m not really interested in playing along with music on mp3 files. I want to pipe music from YouTube into the keyboard and play along with that while listening with headphones.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Get a cheap 4 or 6 channel mixer and output your computer and your Casio to your home stereo.

That'll play anything you want to run thru it.

Gary ;)

Ask a Question