Please help me to play this phrase of music

Reaction score
please help me to play the bar no 9 of this song
how to play the L.h part(left hand )as they already given the notes in second cleff(treble cleff)which we have to play simultaneously
please help
thanks

Reaction score
Split the keyboard and raise the left hand split an octave to enable you to finger the notes further left (I think that the text at the top of your image says this but it could be explained better) but that said in the last bar shown in the top stave the A E E for me is a very uncomfortable stretch

tjw

Reaction score
The instructions given at the top of the music seem to indicate this has been written for a keyboard which is not a standard piano, and which has features not available to a standard piano ?

Reaction score
The instructions given at the top of the music seem to indicate this has been written for a keyboard which is not a standard piano, and which has features not available to a standard piano ?

I could not see all the text on my iPad initially but I can now.

It calls for the keybed to be split and the lower split raised an Octave. RH plays top stave, LH plays bottom stave.

A sustain pedal which is set to only function with the lower split will make playing it so much better.

tjw

Reaction score
I'm interested in what the keyboard responds with when these notes are played with these settings ? Do lower stave notes then sound in concert pitch according to the score, by being played an octave lower on the split keyboard?

Reaction score
I'm interested in what the keyboard responds with when these notes are played with these settings ? Do lower stave notes then sound in concert pitch according to the score, by being played an octave lower on the split keyboard?

The Text in the image is the key, it says ..... changing spilt point and octave as required.

So to me that means Split the keyboard and use the Octave adjustment function ie to change C2 to C4 (middle C) just in the left split.

Reaction score
I could not see all the text on my iPad initially but I can now.

It calls for the keybed to be split and the lower split raised an Octave. RH plays top stave, LH plays bottom stave.

A sustain pedal which is set to only function with the lower split will make playing it so much better.

thank you

Ask a Question