PLEASE HELP

Reaction score
hi guys, i need a midi file of in my world of dreams by perry como, mums dying and she wants me to sing it to her before she goes, i hope someone can help, thanks in advance.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Sorry man. I've googled everywhere and even the commercial MIDI sites come up short on that title. It must have been a less popular tune from his catalog.

Your best hope would probably be to commission someone who records MIDIs for a living to transcribe it from sheet to MIDI for you.

I hope you haven't left this down to the wire.

My sympathies for your imminent loss. :(

Gary

Reaction score
Sorry to read about your Mum.

It is a bit of a long shot but you could try posting your request on the Korg Forum in the PA4X and PA700/1000 section and the Yamaha PSR forum.

Ask on these forums for someone to create the MIDI file of the song for you on their arranger.

Also there are Facebook Groups for these Arranger keyboards and in particular

Korg World Club For Pa Owners​

Reaction score
thanks guys, too late now, but anyone comes accross a midi file or a karaoke or anything id still like to have to remember her by, again thank you guys for trying to help.

Ask a Question