pls help

Reaction score
hello

i am a looking for a synthesizer/workstation keyboard with a good many inputs n which can help me compose songs on it without the need of a computer... pls suggest.

thnx :)

Reaction score
thnx. :)
mostly electronic dance music for my compositions.
budget- max $500
skill- advanced beginner....close to semi-pro

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
In your other thread you mentioned that you wouldn't be performing the backing tracks live.

If that's the case then my other suggestion stands. Get a good quality MIDI controller and invest in some good software synths and sequencers.

Or there's also the option of going with a good MIDI controller and hooking it up to a synth rack module.

You can pick up some really choice used modules for a song on eBay or Craigslist and put the whole setup together for less than $700 to $800 but you'd sound like you were running and $2000 rig.

Take a look at the Korg M3M Rack or Korg TR Rack or any of the Yamaha Motif Racks or even a Roland Rack and see what they're selling for used these days.

Or for something more modern look at the Waldorf Blofeld Desktop Module.

A setup like that, with a rack module or two would work on stage as reliably as any hardware setup for about half the price or less.

Gary

Ask a Question