Polite Note to New Members/Visitors.

Reaction score
'

Please relate to this in the good spirit with which it is intended!...

When you leave a post on this (or any other) forum please be aware of the fact that these are Worldwide forums.

If you refer to such things as the amount of money you are considering spending, or "is there anyone locally" -
people have no idea as to which currency or location you're talking about, unless you say where you are from!

You have to realise that if you say "I have $500 to spend on 'X' ", then unless you state where you are from,
people in Europe, Asia or wherever have no idea which 'dollar' you are talking about.

(the Dollar is currency in places as far apart as Australasia, Canada, Hong Kong, Brunei, West Indies & more)

If a question such as this is posted, and folks are willing to reply -but don't know where the person is from,
then you stand less chance of getting the answers you are seeking!

I've seen this so many times now that I'm getting a little weary of it. (This is why I'm writing this now!)

Too often, it seems, people post a 'one-off' question without bothering to supply any details
about who they are & where they're from.

Please at least fill in the profile details you are asked for when you register?

After all - it benefits you most.

Thanks for reading this & good luck!

Ask a Question