Power adapter

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a Yamaha YPT-220 electronic keyboard, and I was wondering about the power adapter. The electronics stores where I live don't sell the specific yamaha power adapter, but they do sell generic power adapters. They asked me how many milliamps the keyboard used? I know it's 12V DC, but I don't know how many milliamps. I was wondering if anyone knows how many milliamps the keyboard consumes so I know what kind of power adapter to ask for.

Thanks!

Gerald

Reaction score
Well according to info I found on the web, the correct (generic)Yamaha power supply is a PA-130. According to one site, the PA-130 is 12V DC, 1000ma, with the tip/center as positive (+).
According to Yamaha info, they now use the PA130 for their general 12v DC power supply. Hope this helps.
Don

Reaction score
Well according to info I found on the web, the correct (generic)Yamaha power supply is a PA-130. According to one site, the PA-130 is 12V DC, 1000ma, with the tip/center as positive (+).
According to Yamaha info, they now use the PA130 for their general 12v DC power supply. Hope this helps.
Don

Thanks. It confirms what I figured out. I kept doing research, and found it used 12 watts of power, so I just calculated how many milliamps it was based on that. I am just looking for a generic power adapter at the local Source store. A lot cheaper, but I needed to know what to tell them for that.

Ask a Question