Prices going up

Reaction score
I was on a few websites today and some of the keyboards have gone up in price.
I guess This is for when they put them on ‘sale’ for Black Friday at regular price.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Prices on some models went up last year. I guess they're going up again?

3dc

Reaction score
I am happy to report that Thomann.de didn't change any prices of keyboards for this part of EU region. The problem they have is that much of the keyboards is not available or expected in 8 weeks.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I was on a few websites today and some of the keyboards have gone up in price.

I guess This is for when they put them on ‘sale’ for Black Friday at regular price.

Actually in the US you can blame higher prices on Covid spending and monetary policy and the deteriorating relationship with the People's Republic of China. China is currently in the process of shedding American debt from holdings of over $1.18 Trillion down to around $750 Billion.

The printing presses are churning out $100 bills so fast these days they are in danger of catching fire. The Federal Reserve has adopted a "wait and see how far can we go" policy with inflation but things are going to get a lot worse before they get any better. Screwing over savers in favor of stock market players.

The Canadian economy is so closely tied to the American economy that if they go down for the count we are going down in flames.

There's a really strong chance us retired geezers are going to be living in refrigerator boxes and dining on cat food five years from now. :mad:

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Gary, you are so right.

It is the USA's mis management of financial systems that has screwed up the economy of Countries that support them.

When China started modernising themselves every developed Nation were after a fast buck supporting them and it did not take a Degree in Economics to know that out of a bag of Acorns a damn great big Forrest would grow that consumes everything in its path.

Covid is making everything even worst and our own UK Debt is monsterous.

I am so glad I am not of our Grandkids Generation

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
My parents were born in 1920's Germany and they saw the exact same thing that is happening now. Financial collapse and the scapegoating of foreigners by the local politicians.

By 1935 it took a wheelbarrow of Deutschmarks to buy a loaf of bread. Hitler came to power and that did not end well for anyone.

Seriously, the solution at the time was to draft every able bodied man and boy into the military and fight a pointless, bloody world war.

People who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Now I have invoked Godwin's Law of the Internet and I expect the thread to get locked ;)

Gary ;)

3dc

Reaction score
It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.
- Henry Ford

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.
- Henry Ford

That was pre WWI.

They had a pandemic and the generals had a whole bunch of new toys to play with.

Sooner or later, it suddenly costs $2000 for a pound of coffee and then the villagers go apesh*t. :p

Unfortunately I currently earn my meager living on the market and I've had the misfortune of studying economics in College.

You have no idea what a house of cards the entire stock market really is. For the past 50 years we keep yanking out the bricks in the foundation and replacing them with tissue paper.

My only consolation is that I'll have lots of paper to wipe my bum with when I'm living under an overpass. :p

Gary ;)

Ask a Question