Problem using headphones

Reaction score
Hi!
I have a problem when using headphones While playing my Yamaha psr s 770 can anyone help with solution?
The sound doesn’t mute from keyboard speakers when plugging headphones, the sound can be heared in both keyboard speakers and headphones!
Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
What you are experiencing is a Yamaha quirk in that in some models you have to dig into the utility menu and turn off the speakers.

About Page 99 of your manual explains further.

It took me an age to find this on the Yamaha keyboard that I had and experienced precisely what you are experiencing now.

Reaction score
What you are experiencing is a Yamaha quirk in that in some models you have to dig into the utility menu and turn off the speakers.

About Page 99 of your manual explains further.

It took me an age to find this on the Yamaha keyboard that I had and experienced precisely what you are experiencing now.

Thanks a lot Biggles that was very helpful... just went to utility menu and fixed it as you explained. Thanks again and much appreciated.

Ask a Question