Problem with a switch with Ketron X1

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a Ketron X1 keyboard and I have a problem: the (BALANCE -) (left balance) key does not work. I attach an image with this key marked in green color.

In my performances I play midi sequences, and the big problem for me is that I use this key to lower the pitch of some midi sequences in live, so now I can't do it.

I have two questions:

1. Do it exists any alternative way or bouton to do it? (lower the pitch of some midi sequences in live)

2. I've loocked for spar parts to change this switch and I've found only for Ketron SD1 (see atteched image), do yoy know if is it the same for ketron X1?
switch for SD1.jpeg

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best regards,

Nazari Meca

Attachments

• Katron X1 frontal.jpg
    Katron X1 frontal.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 17
Reaction score
If Syntaur fails it is only a Push Button PCB Switch, any descent electronics component supplier is likely to have them in stock.

The Data Sheet for each one will give the dimensions and switching arrangements.

CPC

RSComponents

Are two suppliers in the UK.

Reaction score
If Syntaur fails it is only a Push Button PCB Switch, any descent electronics component supplier is likely to have them in stock.

The Data Sheet for each one will give the dimensions and switching arrangements.

CPC

RSComponents

Are two suppliers in the UK.
Thanks a lot for your answer too ;)

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a Ketron X1 keyboard and I have a problem: the (BALANCE -) (left balance) key does not work. I attach an image with this key marked in green color.

In my performances I play midi sequences, and the big problem for me is that I use this key to lower the pitch of some midi sequences in live, so now I can't do it.

I have two questions:

1. Do it exists any alternative way or bouton to do it? (lower the pitch of some midi sequences in live)

2. I've loocked for spar parts to change this switch and I've found only for Ketron SD1 (see atteched image), do yoy know if is it the same for ketron X1?
View attachment 2770

Best regards,

Nazari Meca

I had that problem about 3 years ago. I just ordered one from The home company in Italy. I received it in one week.Took the keyboard to a technician who fixed it for me and is still working.

Reaction score
Hi,

I have two questions:

View attachment 2770

Best regards,

Nazari Meca
Hi Nazari,

Do you want to lower the volume ?
If so you can use the master volume.

Do you want to lower just one part of the midifile?

For the switch my tech will be back monday.

I am from Montreal

Salutations !

Reaction score
Hi Nazari,

Do you want to lower the volume ?
If so you can use the master volume.

Do you want to lower just one part of the midifile?

For the switch my tech will be back monday.

I am from Montreal

Salutations !
Hi François,

Thanks for your answer, I wanted to lower the pitch of the saved songs. Anyway I've just solved the problem yesterday, I found a technical service who has changed the boutton that didn't work. So now I have all functions running :))

Anyway thanks a lot for your answers.

Best regards,

Nazari

Reaction score
I had that problem about 3 years ago. I just ordered one from The home company in Italy. I received it in one week.Took the keyboard to a technician who fixed it for me and is still working.
Hi Frank,

Thanks for your answer, I've just solved the problem yesterday, I found a technical service who has changed the boutton that didn't work. So now I have all functions running :))

Anyway thanks a lot for your answers.

Best regards,

Nazari

Ask a Question