Programing sounds for a setlist

Reaction score
I use a lot of different programs and combinations in a few of the song i play, and I need to be able to switch into the next sound immediately for playing shows. Is there any way to program a list of sounds that I can switch to the next one just by pressing one button (or a foot switch?). Its for my triton Le 61, so if anyone knows tritons well and whether or not they have this feature, it would help me a lot. I have been reading the manual, but I still cant find how to do it.

Reaction score
The LE is a workstation, and as any other workstation it's simple to save all your presets for your live gig... OK, my opinion is that Korg has a bit complicated menus, but once you get the hang of it - it's easy... (i had a korg TR for a week or two, and those are almost the same keyboards).

So this is the idea... you have PROGs and COMBIs.

PROGs are your preset sounds that come with the keyboard (or the sounds you load via memory cards). You can edit them in any way etc etc...

COMBIs are (as the name says) combinations of up to 8 preset sounds (PROGs) and set-up for some song.

For example, the first 4 songs for my last gig were:

1. The Baywatch teme
2. You shook me all night long
3. Sweet home alabama
4. Sultans of swing

I have a layered piano and some strings on my first COMBI (A001),
then some hammonds and a piano ona my second combi (A002),
an old chorused piano and a hammond on A003
and a powerful hammond with strings on A004.

Al you have to do then i press the INC button (to push the combi +1),
or press your foot switch if you have one, or type A002-3-4 etc etc.

It's a lot of work to get all that programmed, but once you do it it takes you half a second to switch between songs... :)

Oh, yeah... once you setup your list, SAVE it so you can program another one in a sequence for your other gigs etc...

Hope I was helpful.

Reaction score
Ok rad, I kind of already have that set-up going.

I have all of my presets in the user combi section, but they are not in order. How do i move them around so they can all be in order? Also, what do i do if i have to go back to a previous sound? right now i have something like this:

sound A
sound B
sound C
sound A

All of them are compacted together one after another, so I don't have time to be messing around with buttons. I also have this same kind of thing going on multiple times, but you get the picture from my example. Do I just have to save it as another preset? It seems like that would just take up space.

Also, it seems like when I save my own combis, It has to overwrite another combi. Is this true? Is there someway I can write all of my presets onto the smartmedia card?

Thanks for the help.

Reaction score
yes... when you save combis you overwrite the previous one.

That's why it's a good idea to save them before.

Now you'll have to save the combis, load them on another bank and copy them in any order you'd like

Ask a Question