Programming arpeggios to Roland Juno Ds performances

Reaction score
Hi all

I am a drummer - to manage your expectations of my knowledge

I recently got a Roland Juno DS, my first proper workstation, and have been havinng great fun programming performances for the 80s alternative pop band I am in. However I have hit a block and I’m hoping you proper keyboard players might be able to help.

I am trying to make a performance for Hungry Like the Wolves - Duran Duran by splitting the keyboard into two parts. One for the synth and one for the arpeggiated part. I can make the arpeggiator work outside of performance mode, however I can’t seem to find a way to add the arpeggiator to just one of the 2 parts in my split performance. No luck with the manual or parameter guide either

I hope that makes sense.

Thank you.

Ad

Advertisements

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I think you have high expectations for a sub $1000 keyboard. :)

Personally I doubt it's doable but you might want to ask the experts over at

Stuff like this is the reason bands like Duran Duran use a whole rack of keyboards. :)

If you ever do find a solution or a workaround please do get back to us for the archives so the next user will know for sure.

Gary ;)

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
I think you have high expectations for a sub $1000 keyboard. :)

Personally I doubt it's doable but you might want to ask the experts over at

Stuff like this is the reason bands like Duran Duran use a whole rack of keyboards. :)

If you ever do find a solution or a workaround please do get back to us for the archives so the next user will know for sure.

Gary ;)
This keyboard is already doing so much more than I expected, it never ceases to amaze. I got it for £450 second hand (basically new) and I couldn’t be happier. However, it never harms to ask

Will keep the thread updated

Ask a Question