PSR E403 double notes

Reaction score
dear all
I am new to this forum
I have a Yamaha PSR E403
my daughter facing problem in her keyboard when she playing a single note Displaying and sounding two notes together.
For example pressing C3 but sounding and displaying C3 and F# together..
How can I stop this
Plz help me

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
First of all, if she has saved any Registration setups, recorded any User Songs, or transferred any style files or song files to the keyboard's internal memory, then she should connect the keyboard to a computer or iPad and save the Backup File to the computer or iPad, so she doesn't lose them.

After she has backed up anything that she wants to keep, she can do a factory reset by following the steps for a "Backup Clear" and a "Flash Clear," as described on page 56 of the PSR-E403/YPT-400 Owner's Manual in the section about "Initialization." This may or may not fix the problem, but it's a good place to start.

Reaction score
First of all, if she has saved any Registration setups, recorded any User Songs, or transferred any style files or song files to the keyboard's internal memory, then she should connect the keyboard to a computer or iPad and save the Backup File to the computer or iPad, so she doesn't lose them.

After she has backed up anything that she wants to keep, she can do a factory reset by following the steps for a "Backup Clear" and a "Flash Clear," as described on page 56 of the PSR-E403/YPT-400 Owner's Manual in the section about "Initialization." This may or may not fix the problem, but it's a good place to start.

PSR-E403/YPT-400

Thank you sir for your support ..
I try with all these steps , but the same
I attached the display picture now played C3 getting C3 + F# together , I try to upload videos, due to file size can’t
Any solutions View attachment 990

Attachments

• E9CC76FB-28B6-4F14-A2FC-6E8F7BAD4FCC.jpeg
    E9CC76FB-28B6-4F14-A2FC-6E8F7BAD4FCC.jpeg
    76.4 KB · Views: 346

Ask a Question