PSR E463 - Style getting changed

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I need your help in my Yamaha psr e463 keyboard.

When I use any style and press register memory voices, the style is getting changed.

Is there any way where I can make the style not get changed if I press register memory?

Than you

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Yes, there is. What you need to do is set up everything that you want to save in the registration, then press the SONG button, then save the registration the way you normally would.

What this does is disable all of the style-related settings, such as Style Number and Style Volume, so they don't get saved in the registration. Then when you recall the registration those style-related settings will be left alone, allowing you to recall saved voice settings without having the currently-selected style change unexpectedly.

Reaction score
Yes, there is. What you need to do is set up everything that you want to save in the registration, then press the SONG button, then save the registration the way you normally would.

What this does is disable all of the style-related settings, such as Style Number and Style Volume, so they don't get saved in the registration. Then when you recall the registration those style-related settings will be left alone, allowing you to recall saved voice settings without having the currently-selected style change unexpectedly.
Thanks for your inputs... When I press song and save the registration previously saved voice registration are getting changed.

Any ways to clear the style which gets saved on bank registration?

Reaction score

Wow! This was one issue that was bothering me for quite some time. Great tip. Thank you.

Reaction score
Thanks for your inputs... When I press song and save the registration previously saved voice registration are getting changed.

Any ways to clear the style which gets saved on bank registration?
Just recall the registration, then press SONG button and then save the registration again. This should remove the style information from the previously saved registration, retaining everything else.

Ask a Question