PSR E463 Yamaha keyboard all button not working it turns on but the sustain and all function isn't working

Reaction score
16497206583931003984965881991617.jpg

Reaction score
Have you tried resetting the keyboard?
Even the buttons that light up doesn't even light up now I'm getting worried I can turn it on but it can't turn off I need to unplug it so that it can be turned off

Reaction score
Next thing to try if you have a Memory button on the keyboard.

Power off the keyboard, wait a minute, then press and hold the Memory button as you power up the keyboard.

Reaction score
I am having the same problem (sort of). I turn my Yamaha PSR e463 on, play a while. It works fine. but after keeping it on for some time, I come back to play again, only to find the voice & style buttons are not glowing red, the keys don't play anything but the display is on. As if the keyboard it turned on but it doesn't take any inputs. What is the matter with my keyboard?

Reaction score
I am having the same problem, as in literally the same and I don't know what to do. I already clean the inside of the keyboard but nothing's happened

rm5

Reaction score
Have you tried good ol' Test Mode? C#3, F3, and G#3 (below middle C) while hitting the power button. I haven't needed to use Test Mode in years, so I kind of forgot how to use it, but at least that key combination gets you in. IIRC once you're in, depending on the keyboard it's either the [CATEGORY LEFT/RIGHT] buttons or the [BACK/FORWARD] buttons that changes between the different items. I think there's a deep factory reset at the end of the menu—you just have to scroll through like 60 items first though.

Also maybe try holding down the highest key to clear user data

Reaction score
The same issue came up with my Yamaha PSR E463. It shows the screen on but all buttons and function are not working. I was unable to turn off the keyboard unless I remove the power cable.

Please help on this... What can the possible solution be without mechanical impudence.

Ask a Question