Psr s 650 mdb

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Hi i just joined this forum. Maybe my thread has already been discussed. Sorry if so. I just bought the psr s 650 . There are over 700 titles in the mdb. They are all cryptic. Is there a link to a data base showing the real titles?

Reaction score
Check out this link over on the PSR Tutorial Forum:

http://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,16406.msg111966.html#msg111966

You are looking for "Reply #8 on: March 06, 2012, 02:43:37 PM". I think that fellow may be able to help you, if he is still monitoring that thread. It is almost a 4 year old thread. At the time of that posting, he claimed to have had a decrypted Music Database for the S650 that he was willing to email to other S650 owners. There is also the chance that one of those folks would be willing to help you out. Of course, you will have to register as a member in order to post a reply.

Good luck !

Last edited:

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Thanks for the link ted. However it wont open for me. Says my usernane does not exist. That is weird since i am here.

Btw . . Great forum. Just joined yesterday and reading the threads. Awesome reading!

Reaction score
Oops ! Sorry !

Didn't realize that that link is to a restricted, members only, section of the PSR Tutorial Forum. You need to be registered and logged-in over there before that link will work.

Reaction score
Thanks for the link ted. However it wont open for me. Says my usernane does not exist. That is weird since i am here.

Btw . . Great forum. Just joined yesterday and reading the threads. Awesome reading!

Here I found a file: S 650 mdb.zip where you can read the real names and the cryptic names

Attachments

• S 650 mdb.zip
    32 KB · Views: 1,400

Ask a Question