PSR-S775 stop loading at YAMAHA logo

Reaction score
hi guys
my yamaha PSR-S775 stop loading at yamaha logo as per attached file.
my fri suggest there is some shortcuts keys to go into system files and the keyboard can automatically check itself which error is it.
Can u guys suggest me what should i do and how can i go into the system???
9A35D26B-2F0B-4CFD-A961-9AEC6927A15F.jpeg

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
First of all check for any stuck buttons on the unit. Some switch may have become glued down from a spill and is affecting the POST.

Also disconnect any pedals or other controllers that may be attached and disconnect MIDI and USB to see if it boots then.

Also check the power supply to see if it is delivering the nominal voltage and are you located in a rural area where the power lines are sort of sketchy?

For further assistance you could also ask over at

Gary ;)

Reaction score
hi gary
thanks for the suggestion
1.there is no stuck button
2. already disconnect all the MIDI , USB and pedals
3.the power supply is normal and the current is stable
Anyway thanks for your advice and i will go to those forums and ask for suggestion
thanks again

Reaction score
Hi.

Try holding down the furthest key on the right of the keybed then turn on the power.

This is the Reset procedure for most Yamaha keyboards.

I do hope that you made a Backup of your S775, if not then once it is working that should be your first task.

I am not a Yamaha user but on my Korg PA I can backup the Operating System as one file and also perform a Save All that saves to a file all my personal settings. Hence it is easy to restore and easy to get my system back to my customised setting after installing operating system updates. I would expect your Yamaha to be able to perform in a similar manner.

Good luck.

Reaction score
hi dear biggles
i already tried with C6 right most key reset setting but can’t help.

Reaction score
OK I thought that you may well have tried that.

Do you have any memory devices attached to the keyboard, if you do disconnect them and try again.

Also the 775 is not that old a model and if it does have a standby battery have you tried changing it.

If you do not have a backup file you could ask on a Yamaha forum if another member has one that they can send you, you could then initiate a restore
( I am not sure of the key combo to start restore ). On my Korg pressing Var 1 and then the power button is the key combi to initiate the restore and update processes, why bypasses the inbuilt OS

Warranty, is it still within its warranty period, I have the Korg equivalent to your 775 and mine has a three year warranty so I would expect yours to have the same warranty period.

Reaction score
I have a Yamaha PSR S750 which won't turn on when pressing the power button. I had replaced the power supply board but still no power. Is there a battery in the keyboard itself? Unless is something else. Any help would greatly appreciated.

Ask a Question