PSR SX700

Reaction score
Hi

I just purchased a psr sx700, I downloaded rgt files from the Yamaha website.

I was looking to find some more, but can only find sty files.

Can they be played on sx700, or where can I get rgt files, or can I change sty to rgt files.

Thanks

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
You should be able to play most Yamaha style files on your model, although you might need or want to use a utility to change some of the voices. There are a number of utilities for Yamaha files at jososoft.dk, as well as at psrtutorial.com, and both of those sites should have links to various other locations where you can find files, utilities, and helpful information relevant to your model or similar models.

Reaction score
You should be able to play most Yamaha style files on your model, although you might need or want to use a utility to change some of the voices. There are a number of utilities for Yamaha files at jososoft.dk, as well as at psrtutorial.com, and both of those sites should have links to various other locations where you can find files, utilities, and helpful information relevant to your model or similar models.
Thanks a Million for your piece of advice... GOD Bless You

Reaction score
I have installed some TONES having .STY extension and I am unable to see these tones in my KB, please help me finding those step by step and oblige

Ask a Question