PSS-51 Demo Songs

Reaction score
Sorry, didn't know where else to go to try and find this out.

When I was a lot younger I had a PSS-51 (took forever to identify it, right after I did videos popped up on YouTube actually).

It broke eventually, YEARS ago. It was a second-hand gift from some neighbours. Of course I no longer own it, haven't for years (had to find it based on memory).

Anyway, the ONE thing I've been looking for in particular is the demo songs. I can remember them really well.

Back in August a youtube video of the PSS-51 popped up again, it played bits of the demos and I was really shocked, just as I remembered.

I just want to hear them again.

Does anyone know the songs?

<- contains bits of the demos after 9:20 (9 minutes and 20 seconds into the video).

I know how old it is, so it's unlikely anyone will know. I've been searching for this for years.

I've contacted people that own them on YouTube asking for a video of the demo songs. One person sold his right after making the video and the other person replied once then started ignoring me.

Thanks.

Ask a Question