PX-3 Transpose and Manual Question

Reaction score
Hi all - first post. I live in Ecuador, but am up in the states and managed to find an older Casio PX-3 board for very little coin which is a nice complement to my other boards in Ecuador. I look for the older cheaper boards because I live on the ocean and the average life span of any electronic equipment is 2 maybe 3 years max due to salt air corrosion.

Unfortunately, this board did not have an owners manual and I cannot find one in English - I have to be looking in the wrong places. I'm just trying to figure out the transposition function specifically, but cannot find any on the specific steps to do that on this older board.

Does anyone have the specific keys and orders to push on the PX-3 to get a successful transposition, but more importantly, doers anyone have a source of manuals for this board as it is an older electronic board. It's functionality and sound is really very good and it fits into my composing nicely as alternative sounds. I have a Roland FA-08, an older Korg Triton, and a newer Kawai board - all make nice alternatives as I write music.

If anyone can point me to a manual source and I would be very grateful.

Thanks
Bruce

Ask a Question