QSC K series feedback

Reaction score
Hi:
I'm new to this forum. Been playing since late '70s. Still got my old Rhodes, but current set up is:
Korg Kronos (1st ver.), Korg PS60.

But I'm seriously thinking of retiring my very worn Peavey KB300 which has served me very well for about 35 years. I'm about to pull the trigger on a pair of QSC K series powered speakers since I hear so much positive feedback about them IN GENERAL. But what say you guys/gals who have been using them with keyboards. Does a great piano samplel sound amazing through them? What about EQing? Need much?

And finally, and most importantly to me: Has anyone used the orig. K12, and now upgraded to the new K12.2? Better? Just as good?
I don't need the extra 1000 watts, but I DO want to find the best real piano sound that I can. The Kronos sounds pretty amazing through studio monitors. Should I save up for the K12.2s, or just pick up a used pair of the orig. K12s?

Thanks!

Reaction score

Ask a Question