QUESTION...View Which Style Is In A Registration ?.

Reaction score
View Which Style Is In A Registration ?.

I have installed on PC Murray Best Registration Manager. (First time installing).

Is it possible to view which style is used in a selected RGT ?

My Yamaha DGX670 is not in the keyboard listing but should not be important because I'm not converting...Only Viewing.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I've never used that program because the models I own aren't compatible with it, so I don't know how the style information is stored. But on the models I own each style is identified by a number, even external styles which are loaded into the user style slots. That means (for the models I own) you can't identify what style is selected by a given registration unless you also know the model, since (for example) Style Number 1 (or any other style number) is not necessarily the same on all models. In fact, (for the models I own) if a user style number is selected by a registration then the actual style that gets selected could vary because it will depend on which external style happens to be loaded into that user style slot at the time the registration is recalled, which might not be the same external style that was loaded into that user style slot at the time the registration was saved.

But as I said, that's on the models which I own. If the actual style file name is saved in the registration, then I would assume it can be displayed by the program as long as the program is able to interpret the registration data correctly. Note that the reason you need to select your model in the program is because the format of the registration data can vary from model to model.

Ask a Question