Rats At Play

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
It was created with a Kurzweil PC3K8, Studiologic Sledge, Korg Minilogue, ASM Hydrasynth, and a Behringer Deepmind 6 synth and RD-8 Drum machine.

I'm having audio problems with my setup though. Left channel did not come thru. I replaced the battery in my DI box this evening and tomorrow I will run some tests.

In the meantime stay tuned for updated versions to be uploaded soon.

Gary ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Thanks Paul. I really shouldn't have released it before I debugged the audio but you know how it feels to be a proud new father :)

Gary ;)

Reaction score
It was created with a Kurzweil PC3K8, Studiologic Sledge, Korg Minilogue, ASM Hydrasynth, and a Behringer Deepmind 6 synth and RD-8 Drum machine.

I'm having audio problems with my setup though. Left channel did not come thru. I replaced the battery in my DI box this evening and tomorrow I will run some tests.

In the meantime stay tuned for updated versions to be uploaded soon.

Gary ;)
Nice setup. Looking forward to updated version.

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Gary,
Clever combo of sounds. They blend well. A good quality bass through my big speakers is a cool sound mixed with the synth.
BUT
I am going against the trend here I think.
I wasn't all that impressed with it overall. I was kind of waiting for a spike or bounce. But it just flowed along and had no highlight to it.
I would give it a 6 out of 10. Not one of you better tunes :( IMO

Ray

Ask a Question