Really Worried About Fred

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
A quick google search on "Fred Coulter Florida" with a 1 year filter doesn't seem to turn up much but at this point I'm starting to fear the worst. Hurricane season may have left him homeless or worse? Has anyone heard anything at all from Fred in the past month? In the past few months?

Has anyone seen him on any other forums?

Such is the nature of the internet that one day our presence simply stops and unless we've made provisions otherwise it's as if we'd never been here in the first place.

Anyway here's hoping we hear from him again soon.

Gary ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
The last I recall from Fred he was taking off on an extended vacation last summer.

Hurricanes aside, he is not a young man and his principle residence is in Florida so I'm worried on all fronts.

Considering that he was a prolific and opinionated contributor to these forums I can't help but worry now about his current state of well being.

Keep tapping the grapevine to see if anything turns up.

Gary ;)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
I have also been searching through all kinds of possibe links to track him down. No luck. I did find one listing of a 59 year old named Fred Coulter living at Central Florida but the website wanted me to subscribe ($'s) before releasing any further info. Not even sure that one is him.
I wonder if Fred Coulter is his real name. Probably is. So does anyone have an old Florida phone directory?
Does Becky or Ian have his email?(private I know) but maybe Ian could send him a message?
The last I recall from Fred he was taking off on an extended vacation last summer.
He went to Europe on a cruise in August. But he returned after that and was back in action here. He has two daughters. Do we know their names? Can we follow up somehow with them?

Missing his contibutions here.
I am fearing the worst.

Ray

Reaction score
I hope he's OK too but the optimist in me says he's probably just dropped off the Forum for whatever reason. Hopefully he'll be back at some point.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I did find one listing of a 59 year old named Fred Coulter living at Central Florida

I believe that's him, at least if it's one of the ones I saw. He has a YouTube page, but nothing new has been posted to it since before his last post here. I think that if you PM him through this forum, he'll get an email letting him know he's got a PM-- although that might depend on his preferences.

Ask a Question