Reassign drum pad

Reaction score
Good morning to all. I just purchased the Hammer Pro and have a question about using the drum pads. On my Arturia Keylab, I would use the C2 drum pad to fire off a drone in Mainstage and would be able to choose whatever midi note I wanted to use as a drone regardless of the drum pad being C2.. In the channel strip settings for midi input I would choose "none" for the keyboard which would enable me to use the C2 button for any midi note. On my Keylab, it worked great and the actual keyboard was unaffected. On the Hammer I lose the C2 key on the actual keyboard. How do I accomplish this on the Hammer? I have not registered it yet, and someone mentioned editor software. I am 62 and not technically savvy at all this but I figured it may just be an easy fix within my scope. I hope I explained this right, and thanks so much for any help!

Ask a Question