Recording audio and Video

Reaction score
Hi
can anyone help me how to connect keyboard to android smart phone ( sounds dumb ) my requirement is that I want to record both audio and video same time , I can not do it by direct recording because in that case the sound is so large that my house owner will kick in my butt and throw me away so anyhow I have to connect the same to my camera or smartphone, but my camera doesn't have sound input source ( I am using Nikon D 90 ) so only option is smartphone , is there any way for this ???

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Android phones lack the capability of connecting to MIDI and unless your phone has a stereo line in you won't be able to hook your audio into it either.

What you could do, however, is use your Nikon to record the video and record your audio into your computer at the same time and then edit the video to sync up the sound with the video.

If you are wondering exactly how to do this google "video editing howto" and you will find dozens of tutorials on how to use various editors and even on youtube you will find video guides on how to use video editing software.

Gary

Reaction score
Thanks Gary,
Can you suggest me some good softwares to record the audio in PC for my casio CTK6300 in, there are so many in net , but suggest me some good one

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I run Linux machines so I don't have many windows recommendations, but Audacity and Ardour are both pretty good, multi platform and free as in beer software.

Then again for basic stereo recording the built in windows Soundrec should work just as well.

Gary

Ask a Question