Recording on Casio wk7600

Reaction score
I want to simply record an accompaniment, with melody to play back so my friends can play our violins with it.

I don't want to layer or split tones or rhythm, nothing fancy for now.

Does anyone know how to record in a simple fashion?

I know I can simply push the record button but that doesn't allow me to use rhythm with it.

This keyboard has great rhythm accompaniments, a big reason for this purchase.

Any help will be appreciated.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
The manual seems to say that you can record the auto-accompaniment when doing the quick recording, but I can't try it since I don't have a similar Casio model. Hopefully someone with a Casio can confirm this?

Reaction score
Lime Michael I had a read of the manual if I read it correctly the keyboard should record the Accompanyment if you start recording in Rhythm mode.

Reaction score
See Starting One-touch Recording (EASY REC) beginning on Page E-68 of the manual. That records everything the keyboard is doing during your performance, in a single pass. I use to use that all the time with my WK-7500. Couldn't have been easier. Even when your outro finishes, it siops the recorder and automatically saves the recording for you.

If you want the Auto-accompaniment to start automatically, when you start to play, you have to press the SYNCHRO/ENDING button,as part of your pre-recording setup, after you select your Rhythm. That is what the "SYNCHRO" stands for. It "synchronizes" the automatic start of the accompaniment (and the recording) with your initial press of the keys, as you begin to play. If you want it to start with an intro passage, you have to press the INTRO button just before or just after you press the SYNCHRO/ENDING button. If you want the keyboard to supply an outro passage, you have to press the SYNCHRO/ENDING button again, when you are ready for it to start the outro passage.

Last edited:
Reaction score
See Starting One-touch Recording (EASY REC) beginning on Page E-68 of the manual. That records everything the keyboard is doing during your performance, in a single pass. I use to use that all the time with my WK-7500. Couldn't have been easier. Even when your outro finishes, it siops the recorder and automatically saves the recording for you.

If you want the Auto-accompaniment to start automatically, when you start to play, you have to press the SYNCHRO/ENDING button,as part of your pre-recording setup, after you select your Rhythm. That is what the "SYNCHRO" stands for. It "synchronizes" the automatic start of the accompaniment (and the recording) with your initial press of the keys, as you begin to play. If you want it to start with an intro passage, you have to press the INTRO button just before or just after you press the SYNCHRO/ENDING button. If you want the keyboard to supply an outro passage, you have to press the SYNCHRO/ENDING button again, when you are ready for it to start the outro passage.

Ask a Question