Recordings

Reaction score
Hi Guys: If I want to post my recordings on another website or social media without having the listeners come over to keyboardforums or say, songramp etc. How is it done? I remember when studiotrax was still in business many of the musicians would just type in the selected recording URL? and it would open up in the member's media layer.
Thanks Camkey

Reaction score
Hi Guys: If I want to post my recordings on another website or social media without having the listeners come over to keyboardforums or say, songramp etc. How is it done? I remember when studiotrax was still in business many of the musicians would just type in the selected recording URL? and it would open up in the member's media layer.
Thanks Camkey
I mean Media PLAYER

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Personally I and I would say the majority of members here put up their songs up on Soundcloud.

You can link to your entire profile page or to individual songs as you wish.

The service is free and premium services include stuff like linking to itunes to sell your songs as well.

Free accounts include up to 120 minutes of uploads with no byte size limits so feel free to post massive MP3s without fear. Premium users can buy extra time.

A lot of amazing musicians put their stuff up there.

See my signature for the URL.

Gary ;)

Ask a Question