Regarding cables for ctk 5000

Reaction score
Hey guys i have a ctk 5000. I want to connect my mobile to my keyboard to hear songs from keyboards speaker. Do i have to use a 3.5mm male to male stereo cable. Does anybody have a photo of that cable or any link would be helpful. What's the general cost of such cable? I'm from India Also can i use my printers USB cable to connect my keyboard to PC? Thanks... and happy keyboarding.

Reaction score
Ok, does the Casio CTK5000 have an audio input? I assume it does and it's a 3.5mm stereo jack plug, if that's the case then yes, you're right, all you need is a 3.5mm stereo jack male to male cable. Some iPods actually come with this lead for free as it's the same lead you would use for hooking your MP3 player up to your car stereo.

Have a picture

Lig0sh-3-5mm-Stereo-Jack-to-Jack-plug-cable-for-iPhone-iPod-MP3-Player-C-0.jpg

I don't do USB I'm afraid, so wouldn't know. However as long as the plugs look like they fit i wouldn't see why that wouldn't work. But I would definitely check with someone who knows more about USB first!!!

Reaction score
Bit of a thread hijack going on here but Dick, where abouts in Bali are you? The wife and I are hopfully off to Padang Bai for a week followed by ten days on Gilli Meno soon. I'll assume Nusa Dua or Benoa if you're keyboard player at the resort hotels?

Reaction score
No I live just outside Denpasar in a very nice village near the beach and I'm not anymore a performer. I am a retired soundengineer (from Holland) and I play for fun and give some lessons. Going to Bali and Lombok soon? How soon? I hope you know we are now in the middle of the rainy season.

Reaction score
Ah yes, we'll be heading out at the start of the dry season hopefully. Loved Denpasar last time I visited, very busy though, in comparison to Menjangen and Tulamben where we stayed.
We go diving by the way.

Reaction score
Oops I had started the thread from my mobile. I guess it's due to wrong autocorrect of Swype keyboard.

:D:D Funny mistake!!
But I had to go to hospital, Totally wrecked by my keyboards!! They work together you know? Midi in Midi out and WWRRRHHHAAAMMM you've had it! ;)
BTW I started this from my hearing aides......

Ask a Question