Relax and massage as you play . .

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
At first I was tempted to think that that cat was either dead or on dope, but then it finally showed signs of life. :) You can tell it's gotten used to getting a piano massage. But I thought it was "boogie woogie," not "woogie boogie"?

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Or her. I thought about that, as well, but I’m guessing they keep their cat well-brushed— it certainly looks well-groomed.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Cat hair is like beach sand. No matter how careful you are upon returning from the beach it ends up getting into everything.

No matter how much you brush, unless it's a hairless cat, that nasty sh*t gets everywhere. :mad:

Gary ;)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
I cringe at the thought of all the cat hair that collects in his piano's mechanisms. :oops:
Trust you to think of that! Electonically and mechanically minded as you are. You're right of course.
Don't want you cringing any more so I dare not paste the one with the old english sheep dog. Lol.
Ray

Ask a Question