Require a new Keyboard Stand

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am looking for a Keyboardstand that should fit in different requirements..

When i am at home i want to be able to play while iam sitting in front of it, without the problems I have X Stands, like hitting your knees against it or something like this.

On Stage it should be able to pick up 2 Boards

First i thought about Spider Pro but many posts i saw on different forums said the "foots" breaks relatively often,.... so after reviewing other stands i saw the ultimate AX-48Pro and AX-90OR
They seem to be nice.

Any experiences with them or any other recommendations would be cool.

thx a lot

Reaction score
The only interesting one on that site is the EL260

theres no spider like one and like i said i dont like the X stands cause if u sit in front of them it sucks :)

Reaction score
I currently have three. That 2 tier EL260, an X-stand and a two tier Apex Ultimate clone that takes a mic boom.

The EL260 sounds like it's the one you're after if you're sitting down. It doesn't fold totally flat.

BTW: the stand I take out most of the time is the X-stand.

Reaction score
I use a Hercules KS410B (I think, the pics on google look very similar anyway). It's really friggin' heavy, but it's solid as a rock and it folds down really nicely considering how immense it is when folded out (ignoring a certain awkwardness with the top shelf). The AXes look a lot more comfortable to fold and carry though, plus the Pro at least, weighs about two pounds less. Can't tell much about how stable they are compared to the Hercules though.

Reaction score
Hmmm I think i'll try finding a store that sells the different metioned stands here.

Thx for everyones help.

Ask a Question