Rewriting midi key signature

Reaction score
I use MobileSheets with my Korg pa600 which loads the keyboard songbook settings when I select a song. I have started to use midi songs in conjunction with the Korg Style to provide better support to my own attempts at Style creation, but I have to transpose my keyboard playback setting to suit the midi key when the sheet music is different, but that's awkward where the midi key switches song after song. I'm thinking that if I could modify the key of the midi song, it would allow seamless playing. Can I buy a Daw that is simple to use that will rewrite the key, so that midi and music are on the same page?

Reaction score
Cakewalk by BandLab is free and a quick search on Google just showed many threads on how to achieve what you seek.

I presume that your Pa 600 does not have the MIDI to Style converter inbuilt as it is with the 700/1000&4x, but if it does then it is worth trying that route as well.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Just about every DAW in existence can transpose any MIDI any number of steps with ease.

Reaction score
BTW

If you have an iPhone or iPad it should be easy to load the MIDI into the free Garage Band and from the Settings Menu select the desired key.

Ask a Question