Rock Keyboard Solo

Reaction score
As much as I love traditional keyboard stuff, there is a side of me that loves keyboards in a rock and metal style, especially keyboard solo's so thought I'd post my solo improv over this rock type backing track. Its been a struggle for everyone in most parts of the world with this current situation at the moment so very grateful for music to keep me occupied ! :) Hopefully there are some here that are into the likes of Jens Johansson, Jordan Rudess, Derek Sherinian and keyboard soloing. If so I hope this goes down ok, if not then its just a different side to the keyboard which I love at least. ;)

3dc

Reaction score
This is of course nowhere near to my legendary Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star performance with piano and strings voice from E463. :):)

Seriously dough impressive playing I am aspiring to achieve in next few years. Hat down and thumb up from me! :)

Reaction score
Excellent

Thankyou very much :)

This is of course nowhere near to my legendary Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star performance with piano and strings voice from E463. :):)

Seriously dough impressive playing I am aspiring to achieve in next few years. Hat down and thumb up from me! :)

Lol, I'll have to search for that! Thank you for checking it out, really appreciate it :)

Reaction score

We look forward to you posting your legendary performance ;-)

Ask a Question