Roland AX-1 for sale!

Reaction score
Roland AX-1 Specifications
The AX-1 is a 45-key, lightweight midi controller. It allows you to take your keyboard playing out to center stage and enjoy a mobile keyboard unit, just like a guitarist. It harnesses an Expression bar to control Pitch bending and Modulation according to your finger position. It runs on 6 AA batteries and, depending on the battery brand, it can last up to 30 hours of playing time.

Specifications
Keyboard: 45 keys (velocity sensitive).

User Patches: 32.

Neck Master Controls: Data Entry Knob, Transpose, Patch Up, Patch Down, Start/Stop, Modulation/Bender/Aftertouch Bar, Octave Up, Octave Down, Sustain.

Body Master Controls: Patch recall x 16, 17-32, Patch Mode On/Off, Variation CC00, Capital Program Change, Numerical Button x 10, Enter, Write, MIDI/Param, KBD Mode, EDIT (Upper/Lower), Chorus On/Off, Reverb On/Off, Data Entry Assign.

Connectors: MIDI Out, DC In.

Power Supply: DC 9V: AC Adapter, Dry Batteries x 6.

Dimensions: WxDxH 1004 x 193 x 90 mm (39-1/2 x 7-5/8 x 3-9/16 inches).

Weight: 3kg (3lbs 10oz).

*NOTE-A 9volt AC adapter is not included in this auction; however, I will include a brand new set of 6 AA batteries to get you started.

*NOTE- This is a MIDI Controller, you will need a master keyboard to control for actual sounds. I am including a 20ft MIDI connecter cable for ultimate stage and studio performance.
Feel free to contact me with any more questions I may not have answered!
Thanks everybody, I hate to be selling this. But i just dont give it the use it deserves.

FOR PICTURES VISIT THE EBAY PAGE AT THIS LINK:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Roland-AX-1-MID...5|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50

If anyone is interested please email me at, (e-mail address removed)!

Ask a Question